I couldn’t put it better myself. A company is only as good as the services it can offer their clients. At Century 21, we offer a Service Pledge, which entails 21 items that we promise to uphold. We also offer a 22nd line where you can input anything you’d like. Most clients add items that their previous agent lacked in, or things they are afraid may happen through the transaction. Whatever it may be, add it to that line and we be sure to incorporate it into our business plan for the sale of your home.
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21 office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
- Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Utilize my knowledge, resources and training to best serve you.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
- Review various financing alternatives.
- Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
- Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
- Post your property on Century21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.*
- Explain local real estate procedures and regulations.
- Show your property to potential buyers.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 8,000 offices worldwide.
- Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand all implications prior to the acceptance of any offer.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
- Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 office in another location.
We appreciate your allowing us to help you with the marketing of your property. If at any time you have a question, concern, comment or suggestion, please contact:
Name: _________________________________________________ Phone: ______________________________
This CENTURY 21 Seller Service Pledge Certificate applies only to an exclusive right to sell agreement of not less than _____ days. If any terms or conditions contained herein are prohibited by local law, they shall be considered severed from this pledge and of no force or effect. In the event of any alleged breach under the terms of this 21 Point Seller Service Pledge Certificate, the seller (as a sole and exclusive remedy) may terminate the exclusive right to sell agreement, provided that our CENTURY 21 office is given ten days (10) written notice of the reason for termination and an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period.
*If you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell real estate, don’t hesitate to contact me